A place for all of those recipes I collect as well as a place to document good wines and foods I have tried.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Brownie Mix

I found this on my friend Shelby's Facebook page. She is an excellent cook so if she say's I can make good brownies without a mix, well I am going to try it!

So simple, so easy. Not just frugal but cuts out the unknown ingredients (approximately $.30 a mix).

Prepare the Mix:
1 Cup Sugar

1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
1/3 Cup Cocoa
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
Put mix in plastic bags or mason jars to store until ready to make.

At Baking Time Add:
2 Eggs
1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
1 teaspoon Vanilla
 

Bake @ 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes in an 8x8 or 9x9 pan OR use the Pampered Chef brownie pan and bake for 12-15 minutes, depends on your oven, remove when brownies are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment