A place for all of those recipes I collect as well as a place to document good wines and foods I have tried.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Charity's Ghirardelli Chocolate Fudge

I stole this recipe from my friend Charity's blog since I know that her entire family are incredible bakers. If she or her family say something is good, I can't wait to try it out.

San Francisco Fudge
  • 2 1/4 C Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
  • 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 C miniature marshmallows
  • 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
  • 1 C chopped walnuts (optional)

Melt everything in a pan together until rich and smooth, then pour it into whatever dish you want it to harden in.
Charity never adds the nuts, since she is allergic to walnuts, and her entire family has the same sensitivity. She says it is delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment