A place for all of those recipes I collect as well as a place to document good wines and foods I have tried.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Joanne's Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

EASY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES

1 CUP SUGAR
1 CUP CHUNKEY PEANUT BUTTER
1 EGG
½ C CHOC. CHIPS

MIX WELL, SPOON ONTO A DRY BAKING SHEET
YOU CAN PRESS USING THE BOTTOM OF A GLASS DIPPED IN SUGAR
BAKE AT 350 FOR 8 TO 10 MINUTES


I got this recipe from my co-worker Joanne. She bakeds some of these and gave them to my other co-worker Mike. When Mike was away from his desk today, I stole his bag of cookies. Don't worry about Mike, it looks like he got a couple cookies prior to the theft. Once I ate one of these I had to find out where they came from and get the recipe. I am putting it here so I don't forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment